April 2010; 128pp; 25 x 17.5 cm; paperback
Maria Thun, a pre-eminent expert in biodynamic cultivation methods - sometimes referred to as "premium organic" - has here compiled over 100 of her best gardening tips based on 50 years' research.
• how to produce abundant and tasty crops;
• how special preparations can transform your soil and produce;
• how the moon affects planting and growth;
• the difference between 'root', 'leaf', 'blossom' and 'fruit' plants;
• what the best storage methods are;
and much more.
Accompany the author on a journey through the seasons and discover lots of new tips and suggestions. There is a wealth of advice here for gardeners seeking to manage nature responsibly and successfully.
ADD TO BASKET